All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

The 335 km journey.... Based On My Experience... :)


Trichy... City Of .. Umm.. what? AArgh... cut it!! My College is over there... Thats what it means to me... Every month... till now I've traversed this route for almost say.. 8-10 times... :P So I guess... I Have much Experience To Say About This Route.... :) :)

The Start... (I'm Gonna Describe It In terms Of Roadways... btw) Is The Dusty Yet Royal Road Outside My College... :) Start From There... You Would Feel Like You Have Been Practicing to act like kareena kapoor in jab we met that song... What was that song... Umm.. Ah! thanks to google found out... :P Ah! Google... The Times You Save me ... :P :P

"Hum Jo Chale lage Chalne Lage Yeh Raaste..... :) "
yeah... that song... Same way I feel when I start From That Place... The Long Roads Bounded On Both sides By trees... esp. Eucalyptus.... Then lakes... Peacocks... Small Shops... Goats... Puppies ... :) Loveeeeeee em...

You reach an area called as toll gate... Now Why It is called so is something I still keep wondering... there aint any toll gates in there.... its just a place where the roads for the various cities split... I mean madurai and the rest of cities on one side... Pudukottai, karur, on the other... And chennai vellore on the other side... Probably I would call it something else... Anyways ..lol.... That place marks my leaving trichy.... "Yipee!!" I felt like screaming whenever I Crossed there .. "I'm Going Home... Finally!!" :D Being New To Hostel... Home meant a lot to me.... "boohoo..... I Miss Home... I Miss my Mom.... Really I Miss Them... " In The Real Sense Only a few people can always accept You the way you are.... As A Whole Package... "No Complaints, No Regrets!!" Now Guess Which Movie This Is From? :P :D

Then Half Of The Time... I sleep... :D Guess I Become tired... Anyways The Most Significant thing Once You Cross The Toll Gate is that You Will Be Able To see The Grand Anaicut... From Where You Can See The Distant View Of The Golden Rock... And the Other... The Famous Uchipillayar Temple... One View Of It You Will Decide that In Your Life You Could Never Climb That.... :D Really... I Think The Sides Of the rock were Personally Polished By someone... To Make it that steep... :P :D

Then Exit the road and hit on the highways... Both sides Covered With thick trees... Laden In The Natures lap.... :) Wavy Breeze... Me Smiling Happily... And Brushing A Hair Aside... Life Sometimes is Beautiful....

Half way along this journey... The place is full of strange tamil names... Mamandhur... Periyanur... My favourite one is Ulundurpet... As The Name Implies Vada Is Famous Over This Place... Really A Hot Vada In This Place Can Make Your Mouth Water... Then The Inn over here By The Highway.... I Guess The Name Is Hotel Anatha... The Place Is Really Good... And It Signifies Almost Half Of My Journey....

After Eating A spoonful Of food... :P I head Over... The Next Stop Is Villupuram... I Remember My Dad Saying That... Long Ago All Commuters Used To Break Their Journey Here... And Yeah The Place Is Full Of Hustle-Bustle only....\

The Next Stop Is Vikravandi... :P I Always get a funny thought that they are going to sell the bus over here... and I'm Going to walk All way back home....lolzzz :D The place is sort of good....

The Next Place is Tindivanam... Higway Inn... The place can be seen over here... But It is sort Of Deserted....

Between Tindivanam and melmaruvathur.... Would be the biggest siva lingam I'v ever seen... Seriously It would be royally and easily seen in the midst of the road... :)

Then melmaruvathur... athiparasakthi temple... and the college.... I bow my head in reverence... the view from highway would be good... Coz the place would be real busy....
Next would b the melmaruvathur lake...

This place marks my almost arrival to chennai... :)

Next stop... the 5th n last toll gate...
Next would be chengalpet lake...
Asan Memorial college.... I wish I was There Atleast for Your sake smiley :)
Sivanandha gurukulam.....
SRM University......
Tambaram...
Airport....
HOME.................. :D

And there would be my mom... Eagerly waiting for my arrival... Giving Me calls every Umpteenth minute to know where I am...
And then I would Come home... Brushing her aside and raiding the larder... Mom I'm Hungry...
And I Guess She Would Be Thinking....

"This Useless Daughter Of Mine..." lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D :P

With Warm Regards,

The Useless Daughter... :D



2 comments:

samma :) liked this piece :D and "This Useless Daughter Of Mine" highlight :P

:D danks... :P

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog