All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)


Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge I wouldn't jump with them I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

When times get rough you'll find out who your real friends are.

It's always good to make friends but while your at it be sure to keep the old ones... their the ones who will always be there for you.

Boyfriends are not always going to be there for you... your friends will be.

It's the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that matter.

How do you know you've found your best friend? When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already.

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch with, never say a word, and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you have ever had.

True friends are the people who are there for you unconditionally. They are the people who never question you and support you no matter what the circumstances are. They are the people worth living for.

I believe in angels... the kind that Heaven sends, I am with them everyday, I call them my best friends.

Because of you... I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a little more.

When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I'll say you.

Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can't see yourself without.

Forever: now and until the end, you are, and always will be, my best friend. You're there through the tears, the pain, and joys, the good, the bad, and everything in-between.

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying "damn that was awesome".

A friend is somebody you want to be around when you feel like being by yourself.

For all the times I never said the things I should have, I thank you for all the times you understood.

I'm learning that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean that you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories.

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me.

A girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other... maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh, but holds your hand when you cry.

When it seems like there's no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I'll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through.

Sometimes, someone says something really small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.

Each of us represents a star in Heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone and sometimes, when we least expect it, we make someone else's dreams come true.

I will not drag you along. I will not leave you alone... I will stand by you and have my hand there for you to hold when you need to.

Some people make the world special just be being in it.

A friend is someone that knows everything about you and loves you anyway.

Friends are like the stars on cloudy nights, you can't always see them but they're always there.

I always knew looking back at the tears would make me laugh, but I never thought that looking back at the laughs would make me cry.

Keep the pictures they never change only the people in them do.

We do not remember days, we remember moments.

Your friends can always tell when you're with Mr. Wrong and will still love you when you don't listen until it's too late.

A friend is one who can see the truth and pain in you when you're fooling everyone else.

All you girls think you're tough... well all your shit ain't that rough. You think you know the deal... but it's me and my girls who keep it real.

True friends are the ones who are there to help you get revenge on the guy who just broke your heart.

My friends... I would lie for, cry for, take a bullet and straight up die for.

Someday we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.

Mess with my friends, you mess with me. Hurt them and then you'll see. I'll make you're life hell because I'd give my life for them, and take yours as well.

Friends share all things.

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

Friends don't owe each other anything.

My friend is one... who takes me for what I am.

Never explain: your friends don't require it, and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

Friends don't let friends dress like hoochies.

People think it is a problem when they start to love their best friend, but your lover should be your best friend.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left.

"Trouble makers" always make the most loyal friends. They have nothing to hold on to but their friends.

So many laughs through the years, and a few stories I hope no one hears, I'll always be by your side, best friends forever till the day we die.

Good friends get mad if you wake them up when you call, a best friend asks what took you so long to call.

The people who really care won't hurt you, but if they do, you'll see it in their eyes, for they'll be hurting too.

You talk it, we live it, you start it, we end it. Your fuckin' right we did it.

The people you care about, you never really say goodbye too.

When all has been said and done, it's been real, and it's been fun.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

You know someone's your friend when you have a big smile on your face and they still know something's wrong.

Man, you've got some fucked up friends, I'm telling ya.---Scarface

It's a curious thought, but it's only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

If two past lovers remain friends they either are still in love or never were.

In the end we always return to the people that where there from the start.

I've been hurt I've been hurt so bad but for some reason when I am with my friends all that seems to go away.

You can discover more about a person in a hour of play then in a year of conversation.

Oh I get by with a little help from my friends. Mmm, I get high with a little help from my friends.

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there.

True friendship starts the moment one person says to another "What? You too? I thought I was the only one!"

The things we hide, the tears we've cried - through odds and ends we've been best friends - even though time will pass - our memories will always last.

A good friend asks what you're thinking. A best friend is already telling you it's a bad idea.

You are terrified of being alone... and all the while your best friend is knocking outside.

Here's to the nights we felt alive... here's to the tears we knew we'd cry here's to the goodbyes... tomorrows gonna come to soon.

Your real friends aren't the ones you spend the most time with, but the ones you share the most memories with.

I don't remember how we all met, who liked whom first, or why we all get along. All I can remember is all of us together always.

Friends inspire you to become your best and still love you when you're at your worst.

Friendship mean taking the time out to help... when you have fifty thousand things to do.

It hurts to realize that them people you thought you'd love for life don't love you as much as you thought they did and can do without you as if they never knew you at all.

Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they cannot pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.

100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 great times, 400 secrets, 1 reason: best friends!

Don't stay cool because you never were, don't stay sweet because you'll always be a bitch, and don't change because it takes too long to find a new friend.

I can't help but sit here and think about all the stupid stuff we have done together. I wouldn't want to be stupid with anyone else.

You'll always be my best friend, you know too much!

Friends. A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your hearts. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thin in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life.

Special times, special places, special friends together. The moments pass so quickly but the memories last forever.

There will always be people you can't believe you were friends with, boys you can't believe you kissed, and people you can't believe you lived without... people change but if you're lucky a certain few will change you.

Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or even could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go, for they’re your guardian angel sent from heaven above.

Ever notice that the people who hurt you the most are the ones you tend to love more.

Why is it we always fall for our best friends? Is it because we know we can trust them? Is it because we know them so well? Is it because of the way they know exactly what's going on in our heads? Or is it because they are there any day, anytime, anywhere without the promise of kisses, intimate touches or whispered sentiments of love? I think we love them because they are there when there is nothing in it for them except for that little glimmer of hope that maybe someday there will be.---Jeneveve87

When you are sad... I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad. When you are blue... I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you. When you smile... I'll know you finally got some. When you are scared... I will tease you about it every chance I get. When you are worried... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and anything else that comes to mind for you to quit whining. When you are confused... I will use little words to explain it to you - dumb ass. When you are sick... stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want what you've got. When you fall... I will try to keep from laughing. This is my oath I pledge till the end. Why you ask? Because you are me best friend.

I just wish I could roll back the clocks to when things were the same... then we were all just a bunch of crazy teenagers looking for a wild time. But now, thing aren't the same. Each of us have gone our different ways. We change, people change, things just change, and we aren't those crazy teenagers looking for a wild time anymore. We're teenagers looking for a person to love and a person to hug when we're in need.

All that stupid fun, all the shit we've done. Where'd the good times go?

Being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny, and a time to pick up the pieces when it's all over.

Friends find the beautiful things in us an one else looks hard enough to find.

You've taught me that love can suck. That feelings can change, passion will fade, partners will come and go, but through it all, one thing remands sacred: Friendship.

Friends give you the worst news with the best of intentions.

Everybody will be your friend when you're doing the right things. Your true best friends will stick with you support you even when you're doing the wrong things.

Sometimes friends go through hell, the best thing you can do is take a seat and go through it with them.

I remember times I had. Some were happy, some were sad. Memories, me and my partners in crime. Throwing up a thousand times.

I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.

Some people say 'never kiss a friend because that friend will forever be lost' but what if the only person you are looking for is that friend you've never kissed.

As the years pass and we grow apart, I want you to know that you guys are in my heart. You helped me through problems, through things good and bad. You helped me keep smiling when I was sad. You helped me with guys. You made me stay strong. How will I live, when you guys are gone? And where the years take us, no place is too far. We will think of each other wherever we are. You're wonderful people with good hearts to lend, and I want you to know that you'll always be my best friends!

Your friends say they like your personality, others say your character, a lot say they like your style, but me? I like you just the way you are, no ifs, ands, or buts, just simply you.

The relationship between best friends in an understanding. You don't always have to be together, you just know you always can be together.

Good friends get drunk with you. Best friends hold your hair back when you've had a bit too much to drink.

I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at night!

The moments may have ended but the memories last forever.

A shoulder to cry on, an ear to bend. Money to borrow, and clothes to lend. Friday night hangouts, afternoon walks. Midnight phone calls and private talks. Memories together that will never end, always and forever, you are my best friend.

Lets be lovers tonight, and go back to being best friends tomorrow.

I've learned that guys can make the best of friends... my best friend is a guy, and I can tell him anything and everything... oh except the fact that I'm absolutely crazy about him... that part always seems to stay out of our conversations.

When I look back now summer seemed to last forever and if I had the choice yeah I'd always want to be there those were the best days of my life.

In life God doesn't give you the people you want, instead He gives you the people you need. To teach you, to hurt you, to love you, and make you exactly the way you should be.

A friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend pisses himself laughing, calls you an asshole, helps you up, then trips you again.

I know you've been busy, I had things to do too. We haven't talked for some time, I wonder if everything's fine. I had other stuff on my mind, I'm sure you did too, but I just had to tell you this my friend... hey I miss you.

None of them were lost as long as I was there watching.

Friends make the bad times good... and the good times unforgettable.

I'd rather be your lover then your friend, but I'd rather be your friend then your nobody.

I would like to thank you, for showing me a part of myself that I have never seen. Yeah we were young and dumb, but it still was fun and I guess these things just tend to fall apart and I hope you feel the same.

We've gone our separate ways and I know its for the best, but sometimes I wonder, will I ever have friends like you again?

We're so close but I know I'm just a friend to you. A friend by your side teaching you everything you do. A friend who would never

leave you for someone new. A friend who won't make you feel blue. Only your friend who just happened to fall for you.

It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else, you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride. Just to be a friend... but that's all worth it because sometimes friendship last longer than love.

Understand that friends come and go, but a precious few you should hold on to. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.

I'm going to stay with you because you need a friend, but that's all I'm going to be. No more sex, no more hands in places they shouldn't be, no more giving you my heart so you can stamp all over it.

I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head.---Kurt Cobain

I'd rather hang out with the losers that would sit and smoke a cigarette than the ones who wanted to throw a baseball.---Kurt Cobain

A good friend tries to pry info out of you about your love life. A best friend is able to black-mail you with it.

In life everything happens for a reason. People meet not by chance but by fate. In meeting however... who cares about reason? I'm just glad we did.

Friends are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Why even at my confusion, I understand. Why even at betrayal, I trust. Why even in fear of pain, I love.

In the rhythm of life, we sometimes find ourselves out of tune. But as long as there are friends to provide the melody, the music plays on. Thanks for being one of my songs.

Friends ask why you cry, best friends just know.

You lifted me up when I was down, you made me smile when I forgot how too, you were there for me in my times of need, and you were there when I needed nothing at all.

What if I never met you? Perhaps life would suck big time. But hey... snap back to reality! We met. We're friends! And because of that, life's worth living!

Friendship is just a word but my girls give it a whole different meaning!

Every time I fall, I bring you along, because I need you there.

I wish we'd grow old friends together. We would hang out and talk and maybe we could bring our grandchildren along, and when they ask us how long we've been friends, we'll smile and say "almost forever".

Our friendship is like a teeter-totter we might have a lot of ups and downs, but a least we know that we'll always have each other along for the ride.---Me

There's nothing as nice as someone who shares your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares, someone who's there through you good times and to catch all your tears.

Thanks for being the friend who's always believed in me, who's always understood, who's always accepted me, who's always cared.

I came to you today for help. I walked up, and without a word, you knew what I needed. A friend, a shoulder to cry on. No words were spoken and I've never felt better in my life.

The truth is no matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes for it to heal, you won't get through it without your friends.---Sex In The City

Sometimes I hope we're still friends when I get married. I hope that I'll invite you to the wedding and you'll come. Then you'll see me as the happiest girl in the world. You'll see me with a guy that treats me right and loves me more than himself. You'll see all that you could've had and you'll regret letting me go. But the thing that I want you to see the most is that I survived without you.

A true friend is a person who is there for you through think and thin. They don't judge you by the clothes you wear, or the size of your house. They love you no matter what. They are a shoulder to cry on, or a partner to laugh with. They stand by you in your times of need, and listen when you are excited. They know every little about you. They stand up for you when others don't.

In a friendship with a fat kid there are no teeter totters, there are only catapults.--- Bryan (my boyfriend)

Hilarious days and crazy nights. Talking about our boys and pillow fights. Through thick and thin and always true. Where would I be without you?

If you're upset, call me. I won't guarantee I'll make you laugh but I can cry with you. If you ever feel like you need to run away, call me. I won't guarantee I'll persuade you to stay but I can run with you. But, if one day you call and there's no answer... I might need you.

As time goes by, life has a way of rearranging itself. People enter your life, and inevitably, they leave as well. Things have a tendency to happen that can turn your world upside down. You'll come to realize eventually, that even though things are different, you are as well.

Let's face it... we've changed. We all changed. Somewhere between summer ending and school starting, we've gone in our own directions. Hearts were broken, friends diminished, new love started and new people came into our lives. We no longer spend all of our time in our circle of friends, we no longer talk for hours about nothing at all. We've changed -- some for the better, some for the worse. Some of us are finding love and others are trying to let go. Even though we've changed, we all know that even though we're all finding our own place in the world, that when we find out love, when we let go of a love, when the tears fall, or the happy smile spreads across our face... we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us and no matter what happens, nothing will ever change so much to the point that we'll never be friends forever.

You are my girlies. You're the only ones who I can sit in a room with and do nothing but laugh for hours.

It's just something that happens as you grow up.You realize its less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.

The most beautiful discovery true friends can make is that they can grow seperatley without growing apart.

I've learned my best friend and I can do nothing or anything and have the best time.

Best friends hang tough. They don't come with fragile stickers, and aren't easily scared off... or ticked off. Best friends help you out whenever they can, make time for you even when they don't have any, and trust your friendship enough to say 'no'. Best friends are... cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die, good-times-and-bad-times, borrow-anything, tell-you-everything, trust-you-with-their-deepest-darkest-secrets, always-and-forever-friends.

Often the most loving thing we can do when a friend is in pain is to share the pain - to be there even when we have nothing to offer except our presence and even when being there is painful to ourselves.

Your only as strong as the alcohol you drink the tables you dance on and the friends that hold you together.

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

No matter how serious life gets you'll always have those people that you can act completely stupid with.

What do you do when you know your friend is about to make the biggest mistake of her life do you let her... And deal with the consequences... or intervene... For her to hate you f orever.
What if it could save her life... ?

I guess what I learned from all that is that real friends, the truest of friends, are really those who know all about me and like me anyway. They are the people who no matter how long it has been since I have talked to them or seen them, I can call them no matter the time of day and just pick up where we left off. Like no time has ever passed since our last conversation. People like that are the ones that you feel comfortable with, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it. They're the people who are really there, no matter what.

When I feel as though I’m drifting away, that is when I close my eyes and find all my friends are all my enemies.

Somehow I knew we would be friends. We'd have our fights, our ups and downs... but when the big things came along, we could work any thing out. We'd fight over guys... then laugh it off, because we learned it wasn't worth it. We knew that our friendship would make it through anything. It feels like we've been friends forever, even though its only been a short time. But no matter what, you've always been there when I needed you the most, and I love you to death for it.

A true friend is a person who is there for you through thick and thin. They don't judge you by the clothes you wear, or the size of your house. They love you no matter what. They are a shoulder to cry on, or a partner to laugh with. They stand by you in your times of need, and listen when you are excited. They know every little thing about you. They stand up for you when others don't.

I don't count the number of friends I have, but the number of friends I can count on.

So she wasn't the friend you made her out to be. There are going to be tough times that you wish she was there to make everything feel alright. But the fact is, she's no longer your friend and it's not your fault. No matter how much you make yourself feel that's its all because of you, it wasn't. She wasn't the person you thought she was and you have to think, she could have hurt you a lot worse, But she didn't. She only made you a much stronger person.

Wanna see who your true friends are? Fuck up and see who stays by your side. !!


7 comments:

what a SUPERB idea to find whether true friends or not

Thanks a tonne!

friendshipday sms

images of friendship

Nicely wrote. real words and meaningful too.so relatable lines.
thanks for sharing this beautiful caption-for-friends

Great Article Bro, Keep Up The Good Work Dosti Shayari

friend is one of the nicest thing you can have, and one of the best things can be. Thanks for sharing Top friendship quotes

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog