All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)





"Life is not a matter of milestones, but moments..." 
I don't know who said this. But I'm pretty sure its the best thing a man can ever come up with..
Ah! Finally the year has ended pretty sure, has been very very good, great and awesome and what not?! 


It has Been the best of times and Of late I have a lot of people whom I have to thank a lot...

My college People First.. :D

My classmates all in general have helped me very much this year.. You guys are really the best of the people I have ever been bestowed with...
In specific.. The eleveners gang.. The original and L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y dayscholars.. Nothing can actually tell you guys how much I missed you people in these holidays... :)

Vivek, Ranjit, Uday Kiran, Vignesh, Senthil, Victor, Krishna, Venkat, Sridhar, Riyaz and Vignesh - This year has been the best! and that birthday bash is something I'll never forget ever in my life! Far from home, I still didn't feel lonely..

Riyaz and Venkat - DRDO ipt was Awesome, Thank you guys!

And to the ICF gang- Thanks

And to all you people above- Thanks a lot for making me feel comfortable with you people.. Thanks a tonne :) Just wanted to say that your presence is valued a lot :)

Ash Freya, Divya, Suganya, Preethika, Divya Priya and Blessini - Love you people !! There are a very few girls who actually make a difference to me.. And you are one among them! :)

And The next- My seniors..
"Great people Never notice the little things that they do in life.. "
is a simple statement for my seniors..
In a place far away from home, they were the ones who showed little signs of recognising me...
Praveen, Sakthi,Preethika, Subha akka, Harini akka,  Murali, Kavi anna- This one goes out for all the times you guys spent near the canteen, under the tree shade... I'll never forget the things that you guys spoke and the fun you had...
Sathya and Cibi - The B'day bash with you and Sridhar is something that will live in my memories and thanks for that!

To all the people who steadily give me comments on my blog - Vignesh Natarajan, Swaminathan, Uthra, Sathya Narayanan,Prasad, Sukanya, Karthikayini and last but not the least Aravind - I am still writing only because of you people, or else long ago I would have quit!

And to my school friends gang- Athipathi, Sowmya, Priyadharshini, Swaminathan, Uthra - We don't meet often now, of course- Still you people mean a lot to me!
My school junior and a steady friend Prasanna- who has like broken the myth that I am alone.. Thank You- for the IIT -Saastra company and lot more..
My TIME friends - Murali, Nanda kiran, Pranav, G3 and Anusha- You guys ll always be close to me.. And the re-union is very soon :P
Lekha Sri, Vignesh Natarajan and Aravind.. Your quick wit and sarcasm will take you a long way.. Loved every status of yours this year..

Naresh and Naresh :P Both of you are awesome in your own ways.. The Cafe Coffee day and The Rock treat Is something I Hold very close to my memories.. Both of you- Whenever you guys are down, remember I am always Around!!

Prem Bharath and Priyadharshini - Times have changed.. But still you guys have a special place in my life... 


Ashfaq- You might be busy, But still You are the best brother ever :)

Five people... Five Who Have Been In The Ups and Downs Of 2011...

My Mom- I know I am the stupidest, careless and the most irritating specimen ever :P But still thanks  for putting up with me.. Anyways leaving me wasn't an option for you..lol Love you :D (Mein senti ho gayi hun :D)

My dad- Yup, chief! I'll always be better Engineer among us dad.. :D You may be a scientist, but you are not a student :P 

My Bro- Okay.. I guess ll speak later about us.. Coz we have a match to watch together.. You are the Best bro... If I understand how guys are, its just because of you ... 

And Two People - UthraPriya And Swaminathan..
No matter how many people come and go.. Its been 5 long years... Yet it feels like yesterday..!! They say true relationships come over the test of times.. Ours did :) Both of you have been the Best people in my life.. That is just because I can be myself with you guys.. If I yell, you guys ll yell more than me.. If I fight with you, you guys ll fight back.. But when I am down.. Both of you are right there to give that comforting shoulder...
Uthra, life has always tested us.. When I am happy you are sad.. When I am sad, you are happy.. Sigh!! But always, Always- we have smiled through everything.. I might sound mature, independent to the rest of the world, but to you - I'll always be the carefree tomboy who ll never fall in love and be the dare-devil of the lot.. I have said this a lot to you.. And I am saying again.. YOU ARE MY GEM [Preethi: she might be your sis, but she is my bestie :P ] And yesh, I might grow up, but I'll always be possessive about you :D The times we spent watching all crying and girly movies at your home are the best... Nothing can beat those moments.. And the only hangout of ours this year-The Express Avenue.. The Afternoon Chat  at the EA.. was the best thing ever... One tight hug over the miles... To all the hurdles that we have overcome :) 
Sam, umm.. okay where do I start.. I don't know..!! What I do know is you are one person who understands my situation at times.. Thanks for staying by my side, whenever I was down and Thanks even more for correcting me, when I was wrong! I am grateful to you for many things and well you could say the same :P Mr.Man Of Few Words :P And Ya accept that Engineers are better than doctors- No arguments on that..lol :D And someday take time and Read, I mean Really Read what I write, instead of skimming :P 

And This Pic Is Jus For You Guys :) 




Finally Thanks a lot to all you wonderful people in year.. I'm winding this thing up... 
Love you guys, from the bottom core of my heart..
2011 has  been good with you people.. Hope 2012 is even Better...
This post was my way to wish you
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" 
Love,
Swathi :)

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog