All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

Duh.... Duhed x-(

I Don even know why the hell I am writing this as an article :D
Well, Many Aspiring Students Want To Study In This Reputed University.... So Here It Goes!!!!

Early morning 4'oclock, sounds of clattering plates... trala! Time to get up baby... Zzzz... Good morning *yawn* I pull my bedspread n peep out.... 7 more in my room sleep.... *yawn* Hit the bed again *ZZzzzzz.......*
Exactly fifteen minute later....

(Peep from the bed...) Has The sun come into the room? *yawn* Oh! tube light... :D i practically scratch to find my mobile.... Got it! :) First smile achievement of the day yay!! Go Outside n see the climate... awesome.... jus stroll around..... :) n sleep out... *sigh*

At 6:00:
Time for milk.... yeah... I peep into my room.... Seven Nerds... Hot Topic Discussion Of The Day.. The Bomb Dropped In Hiroshima... Was it Atom Or hydrogen Bomb.... * sigh* *yawn* :D I Go Out And think Hot Milk Would Be better Than This Discussion.... :P Leaving Behind The frantically yelling Seven nerds ( asking for my opinion on the supposed-to-be-hot topic discussion, whatever!!!) I go for milk..... I love the milk back in my hostel you know, thats the most palatable viand over there(whatever that means anyways!) I head to My Favourite Hangout.... A bench Under A tree.... From where Sunrise view is Breath-taking... I Cuddle up on it... Then My Best friend comes over there.... My Kitty! The One who manages all my leftover milk.... Sorta business partners we are ... Milk Drinking business :P
After making sure all my business is over [;)] I head on to my room.... Ouch! I stepped on something... what was that? err.. never mind... again whatever :D

At 7:00:

Time To bath..... Sigh Queue.... Anyways... ok.... Finally searching for my bucket among the 8... AH! what fell down now?! soap boxes x-( cant arrange them now.... *sigh* leave the mess for my roommates 2 clear.... Going to bath....

At last taken bath.... Duty over yay!! Enter the room... There there.... My Make up beauties begin... sigh... I do Wonder Doesnt it tire them? :D It tires me though... Putting my hair as a pony-tail, much to the disgust of my roommates who want to try their experiments in hair-do in my hair... duh! wrong call mate..., i head to the mess... breakfast :D

At 7:30:

Breakfast is of timetable type in my college... I dont know what the heck the term means... gotto learn the butler english :D i remind myself... wateva again... Get the crap stuff on my plate... n sit and eat.... opposite to me would be people.... Whisphering loud enough for me to hear... You Know this girl... (psssst...) ( laugh loudly) only girl in automobile right? Again whatever... nice breakfast i mutter to myself... And head to the washing area.... sigh... sigh... work over for the day... take my college bag.... n dump all the books i find in my room... Who cares in government college.... I bid my roomies a good bye... who stilll are experimenting with their looks... shit... why dont I break the mirror.... *sigh*

At 8:00

On My Way To College.... I Randomly look at everything around... Amazing... Birds chirping... Sun shine on My face... Wow! My kitty Comes to me.... I bid her a happy good-bye... There someone is concerned about me... The only someone i think... Jus then *beep* *beep* message received.... Huh....? Yeah... I believe There is sum one Else also concerned about how I am... :) I happily reply And Continue My trot to college.... I reach My class... And take a deep breath... I tell Myself.... Easy girl! You can do it....
I Just then understood what would be the mental state Of soldiers are when going to battlefield... And even if I dint underatnd that.... M sure Mine is still Worse..... There A guy stares At Me... Sigh... Havent You seen A girl before... I was half tempted to ask... But remained silent.... Seeing Me walk in there is a profound silence,,,, *sigh* I go to the first bench And again deep breath... Ok baby Its over..... Thank God its over..... :D

At 8:30:

Wow... classes begin :D Some crap thing on the board.... People stare at it having no idea... :P same here mate.... Physics... Sigh... Why must it be in engineering I wonder!!! Chemistry.... :P Analtyical techniques... Frankly, i would have told my prof. to teach the ways my classmates could save an arrear... Instead of this techniques... :D Mathematics... The only subject which i admire in my college.... Awesome :D Fcp or foc... watever... who knows... My prof has the vaguest idea of what he is speaking anyways.... And Then english.... Active period... People ask good doubts like should we use caps while starting a sentence.,,,,, ;D rofl!! tears emerge from my eyes due to laughter... :P My mobile goes on then *beep* *beep* huh msg again.... wow.... I reply ;) with a wide grin :P morning classes over.... yay!! anothe achievement..

At 9:00

Lunch time... Nothing yummy... Ordinary food... what they call here as survivable meal... yellow water... called sambhar.... Trust me folks... You wouldnot eat it even If You lived alone in a desert and that was The only thing You got.... I gulp it... Without even seeing it.... Drink water... elders say... well, its useful in my case.... :) lunch over....

I then msg again :D Lunch over... Ok fyn... lets go ahead... I go and wear My Uniform... I look at the mirror... A watch man would look better I think :D ok... anyways i grab a note and leave...

At 2:00

LAbs.... um,... are my real show time... People stare nat me like.. what ? come again! you ought to be kidding.... A girl? no she cannot do it... :D And i happily prove that they are wrong.... ;) N then viva... :P thts all ok all well and fineeeeee :) :)

At 5:00:

lab over,,,, yay! i head to the canteen to eat something good... Alone... All i can find over there are couples :P I wonder what would happen if cafe coffee day was opened in my college :D I Just act as if I am blind... And silently munch ;D Duty concious :) :P

At 6:00:

The only time of the day when I speak.... frankly I forgot how My voice sounds also :'( I call my mom.... ya mom... had lovely meal... ya mom... everyone is talking to me... ya mom! of course I can handle My class mates... ya mom! yes mom... i love this place... *SIGH* I hate lying :) I Hate this life so much... Pessimistic time.... Duh... I cry I cry My heart out.... Nobody to offer a shoulder ... nobody to listen.... A few minutes later... I shut up. ok enough baby.... :)
I sit and read.... To avoid the glaring looks of my roomies... That when will u touch your book thing....

At 7:00:

Dinner time.... :D Always curd rice... i hate that thing... but i feel damn hungry... who cares... i chat with my roommates and eat.... :) gala time... I await this part of the day... To tell you the truth.... :) :)

Then Till 8 Mp3 all good songs.... Maybe sometimes I chat with my seniors.... :) ;) Im close to them u know...lol

At 8:00

I get My call.... I speak my heart out... whatever comes to my mind... whatever I think, without even thinking subconscious... I spell Out everything... What i feel like... And I feel light... Very glad.... Cool.... the conversation would be long.... I guess... :);)

At 11:00:

teaching time!! I teach My roommates come Up[ to me... Ok i teachg them... They ask silly doubts i clear em... Then hit on to books.... Sometimes i message.... Till the time is two... the same thing happens.... I think... i speak... I sigh........ Before i sleep I think

"Thank god! One more day is over...." (cry) (" One More day will come soon")

Amidst the tears i sleep...... And then, Oh You know that now... forget it :D

7 comments:

typical.. anna univ.. u know being a hostelite u feel kinda worse.. excepting for the sambar and the gurl thing my coll life's the same :D

ha ha lol.... :)

yet another coll lyf story & yet another hope fa another day........

itz juz d same story of all so called Engg Student =D

=) =)

anywaz this is much better than my coll

ha ha dude... i was talking abt colleges.. u ppl r still in school :D

sure as it.... d same in mine too....

lol............ did not expect tis to b so bad di ......... and post a blog on these holidays too :)

sure... :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog