All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

Eighteen.... Twice of nine.... Represented as 18... by permutations and combinations u could even say a 100 more ways, to represent eighteen......


For Me Today eighteen represented only 3 things....

#My Childhood days
#My tween age...
#My Teen-ache :P

I"m home this week... And Today is Exactly One Month Away From My Birthday... I Was Cleaning My Room.... I Got An Old Cassette.... Where comes The Days When People Listen To Cassettes Now.. Everyone Has These Fancy I-pods... Walkmans Mobiles... ( I wouldn't insult these, M too Much Of A Gadget Freak Myself! :P) But You Know things have their place... And This Cassette was My Cutest Memory... I Played It...

It was a voice which could bring a smile on my face... Obviously Mine..

"daddy... athu tinkle tinkle illa... twinkle... Ipdi (winking) Nee pannu.... :)
Aiyo.. apdi illa... enga michu(miss) Sonnanga.... Nee thappa solra... en Michu ipdi than sonanga... po"

lol.... Me... That Was me... A person I missed :)
My favourite memory was sitting between my dad's legs... And singing... Twinkle Twinkle Little star... That Was Probably His favourite tune....
(As I Type this today... He Is staring At It, And Smiling ...lol Love You Dad... )

Memories.... So Many... When I Got Proficiency In Kinder Garten.... :D My dad Saying My Daughter... :) Yup Yours dad.... Completely!!!!!!

When Bro Was Born... 25 April 1995 Night... 12:00 When I was saying to my mom...
"Enaku Antha Horlics la vara maari payan than thambi uh venum....ok vah?"

And When She Went sort of screaming in pain... my first feel of fear... Of Losing Someone... :)
And At 3:00 I felt The New Life In My Hands.... :)

And Then Responsibility.. Of Sister... :) :)

Times Changed... The Most Wonderful times... Tween age... :)

When I Realised What Is Right And What Was Wrong....

Books.... My BEssssssssssssssssssssssTTT Friends..lol... I was Introduced InTo This World... Again By My Mom.... :) I Still Relish Every Book I read...

Friendship.... My First Friend... Aishwarya... At The Age Of 6 I Think... The Biggest Sign Of Friendship Was The Half Chocky We Used To Share... I Don't Know Where You Are Now... But I Would Remember You Forever... :)

Then I Began To Relish Life... Have My Own Preferences... White Was Better To Black... Smiling Was Better To Crying :) I Like Someone= Friends... Dont Like =Enemies... Was The Simplest Rule.... :D

I Began Meeting People... Some Girls Never Spoke To Guys... They Said It Was Wrong... I Still Remember The Day I Rushed Back Home... And Asked My Mom... "Is Talking To Guys Bad Mum????"
To Which She Said :
" Those Are For Kids... My Girl Knows What She Is Doing... :)"
TRUST............... :) :) :)

I Was Never Restricted From Anything... Got And Did Everything I Wanted... Karate, Kickboxing, craft-work.. painting, doll-making... Versatile Is What He Used To Call Me.....

As I Grew Up ... The Transition From Tween To Teen Took place... I Was Exposed To Everything.. Extremely Happening Relations... To Broken Hearts... Obviously I learnt The Difference Between The Two...

In mY Teens... I Knew What Crush Was...lol... I Had On Ronaldo ;)
Still I have :P

And I Learnt A Lot On These Relation Maniacs.... Psychology....


And Today...........
I Quip This All down... Don't know Why... I'm Very Nostalgic These Days :$

Regards,
Sti :)







3 comments:

That was beautiful :) Loved reading thru :) read certain parts twice :)

thanks da :)

hey cute d..makin me 2 think of my childhood....nice one d....

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog