All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

My second post from my own lap....

Exposure... A Wonderful phenomenon of learning things free... which world around you offers!!!!

I always felt you know that exposure was only for studies... only for knowing about what scientists thought how things begun... how life was there, how things are, and how they expect things to be... but now I Know something, Exposure is not that... Its much More....

In a way yeah... I Always loved psychology.. but after leaving chennai, i forgot what psychology was... folk psychology was dead in me... I needed a psychologist rather!!!!

But...

this city taught me what exposure in psychology was, surprisingly.... It taught me to stereo type people based on their cities... how love and life can be handled beyond measures...

Love.. Sigh!
Anyways The point is actually in this post.. I wanted to pen down my in-plant training experience...
But they had made me write and type umpteen reports... So Much that I'm Thoroughly NOT feeling like typing any more about it...
But, A few significant things apart from technical stuffs I learnt...

The term 'Inhuman Atmosphere And Working conditions in factory' Is true... For In ICF, Perambur, only I know the tough times I had dodging all the overhead cranes, bearing the heat of the furnaces.. Careful not to trip on any sheet metals and sharp objects..

DRDO, is the best and bestest R&D laboratory ever possible in India... But still look at it from very close quarters, You will see thats its Intelligence blended in simplicity... Don't expect comfort in there.. People who earn lakhs every month, still sit in a typical government office.. with a rotten ceiling fan, a cabin(strictly shouldn't be called as one) with a wooden board in white letters with their names...
But, Even you would forget what you learnt just now... They are people who live and go by science.. By far, the people who have ever impressed me in first sight, for their sound knowledge.. Will always be found in there... AWESOME Folks :)

Hoping that someday. I'll get over the irritation and again type about the actual experience in my in-plant trainings..
Regards,
SWATHI.I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog