All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

"Why is it we always fall for our best friends? Is it because we know we can trust them? Is it because we know them so well? Is it because of the way they know exactly whats going on in our heads? Or is it because they are there any day, anytime, anywhere without the promise of kisses, intimate touches or whispered sentiments of love? I think we love them because they are there when there is nothing in it for them except for that little glimmer of hope that maybe someday there will be."

'Friendzoning' has been making rounds in the internet memes and talks. The concept of liking your friends but not committed as in a relationship- could be probably the best way to put it.

How does it feel? Obviously weird. It isn't bad, because you know they still care for you, they adore you, they cant stand you getting hurt but ultimately become the cause for making you feel dull.
You reminisce the past a lot, because you fear the future would never bring such moments again. You tell them that it could be perfect , real and very true! 'I love you and you know me soo well.. How can you not love me back? ' would probably depict the mindset of yours!

At the other end, it obviously becomes annoying. Friends don't ask for anything in life and any transition in this relationship should be compatible from both ends or else strings cut off bleeding one end at the worse. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise they say. But it takes a great deal of strength to actually forget one's feelings and speak to the same person normally. The heart that loves only tries to persuade the other one to fall for it. This gets through a strange complicated phase- where one person doesn't understand 'how can one do this after knowing that they have been rejected', and the other person silently suffers- 'no matter what I do, it isn't going to make any difference.'

Love always brings complications. To be rejected by a person who knows you more than anyone else in the whole world is probably the worst feeling. The immediate thought? 'She knows me more than anyone else, she doesn't find me good enough to love. How am I ever going to meet my picture perfect life partner?' A drop in self esteem. Followed by a sudden strong thought- 'I am never going to call her back, let her know my importance.' Most of the times it doesn't work or you end up hurting yourself more badly, after knowing that they are actually fine in your absence!
There are your feelings at stake and no matter who you are you would obviously feel let down. You wish you never loved. You wish you never admitted, you wish you could reverse in time and bring back things the same way.
But, sadly, it never can be the same.

The one who doesn't love, obviously suffers the guilt of hurting their friend. It isn't always easy to snub off care. Knowing your little efforts would make their day, coupled with the fear that what if it gives wrong hope in their heads- you always end up in a dilemma of what to say when. Right from the small good day texts to is your work going good to is your mom fine- you think twice before taking any step. Speaking any word. The care would be missed at the other end too.
The awkward silence at both ends in phone conversations- wondering what to say next with a million thoughts running in head, still unable to put forth, in a deep thought if it would be right to hang up- I am sure all of you would have experienced this at least once with someone! <3 br="">
If you are still reading this, you are ready to admit that you have been through this. All of us have.

Can anyone make out of the friend zone? Maybe yes- it is a pretty bad world, the one we live in yeah! Where money matters, you can't ignore pure emotions. If it is good at both ends, then they end up being these inseparable best friend couples. The ones who know the past, draft their future together. They dream together and live their dreams. Ah! The wordings might sound monotonic but you need to sense that it runs too deep!

What if you don't? You lose a lot for starters, may be your friendship or maybe yourself too. Its easy to get lost in love.

Or maybe you don't lose anything at all. You mask your feelings and be the same way to them. They understand that it is difficult for you, but never admit that too. There is this beautiful relationship with overwhelming care at both ends, that are quite often subconscious. The bonding becomes too strong that the commitment is much beyond love. 
Yet again, on a very last note: Just because they say they love you and they are happy for your relationship, doesn't mean that they are fake. It only means that they adore you more than what you ever thought in all your life!
And most often, you never realize how difficult that can be. Oh! and Also how Precious you are to them!

As I always say,
Love the heart that hurts you, but never
Hurt the heart that loves you :)

Regards,
Swathi

Sometimes it lasts in love, sometimes it hurts instead! :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog