All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

Hostel Life..........!! :D


Don't know where to begin this topic... Or what was the title that i gave teenage is teen ache :D So whats the relation between the two.... :P :P

This Is Dedicated To All The People Of My Hostel... Who Keep Laughing Over The Fone, Crying Over The Fone, Talking To The fone (mind the language talkin TO the fone... Not talkin On the fone :D)..... Fone Fone And Fone... :D

So,Awesome isn't it....? Technology has Its own use... It helps people to express their emotions... :D

I really dont have the vaguest idea... Has it become that very essential that you must talk to someone.... Has it become that very essential that You Must Share Things With Someone.... Has It Become That Very Essential That You Must Liste Their Voice.... And What Do You Call that relationship?

A Best Friend??????

A Crush???????

A Infatuation????

A True Love?????

A Long Distance Relation????

A short Distance Confusion????? :P :P

I Dont know... :D :D To Tell You The Real truth I thought In My college... There would be classification like cbse, icse, anglo indian matric... blah blah.... Now It is like... well skip it... :D So even our ideologies vary in a very very different way.... For instance, Their commitment in love meant marriage, settlement, full faith in hubbies... (blind faith, real blind trust me...!!) And Such things.... Happiness for the loved ones more than the oneself, one's aim... And ones life.... Planning and living is the way people lead tell them to do... they follow it.... With A devotion, Faith And Trust.... That Mind You Has Won My Respect! :) :)

City girls.... Guys mus've scrolled down to the end of this article... :D I know you people... :P For us everything begins With understanding listening... And Rest Next.... Ones Life must be spent the way we want.... Achievement Of all aims... Winning the respect of people.... And leading a life which was built by you....
ERRR...
Excuse me....
Got to attend a Call.... :P lolzz
Bubyeee


2 comments:

so wht r yo trying to say ??

D way people differ......... N the times Which change em....

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog