All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)

"I earned all I wanted, My life is very sophisticated right now, I am living the dream of  every middle-class man.."
But am I happy?
No, My wife feels I don't love her, My son is far away earning more, my pet died..
It didn't rain since a while and my favorite plant died, the lawn needs a bit mowing.
I didn't jog since years, the morning dawn seems long lost...


Was I engrossed too much in my routine that I didn't notice time run away?


This is probably the mindset of everyone, at some point of time in their life.. We all have goals in life, some work on deadlines, some use their lifelines.. Some work for their dream, some struggle hard for others dreams.. But we don't realize how much can be done and how much we actually do...

In a normal life apart from our "mechanical routine".. Getting up, cursing yourself for the over sleeping thing.. Hoping that the day goes well.. A hurry-burry exit from the home, with a soul less meal.. An entry at the college/ office hoping at least that there is one person who comes late than you.. Then Evilly grinning at the guy who fulfilled your wish..  Knowing that nothing remarkably great is going to happen, hoping that time flies by through the day.. Another pulling the leg session or listening to stories of your colleagues you never bother about at the lunch table.. And the afternoon session half-dozed half-awake.. Well nobody bothers anything about it! And evening dozing off again, glued to computer.. Worry about how useless your life is, how you are ever going to catch up with people... Promise yourself that you will work hard for the next opportunity and then forget all about it, and sleep hard...

Sounds perfectly like you?
Ya, It is You :)

What could be done in this normal Mechanical routine??




Yup, Exercising... Trust me even 20 minutes of some exercise or say 10.. would make a big difference to you.. You feel fresh with the first brush of the morning air.. Not even sternous exercise just jumping around and doing the basic warmup would make you feel very better..

Listening to instrumental music..



More than lyrics, instrumental music has deep calming and soothing effects.. In fact listening to music while meditating is also a good idea.. Try meditation either at morn or eve..

Go for walks at the end of the day in deserted roads nearby, They make you feel much better and relaxed..


 Do craft work or painting, write or read.. It is called hobby.. People forgot this word long ago.. Renew it.. Atleast now...

There Hangs a quote in my wall which I personally believe a lot:

"In Life. There Is Never A Wrong Time To Do The Right Thing.. "


Start now, it isn't late :)


Regards,
Swathi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog