All that you wanted to know

It Is All I Ever Wanted To Say.... :)



And I was supposed to see you...

The night had been restless enough,
And a slight sleep even had seemed tough,
The last time I saw u, times were rough,
I said ill let u go- another plain bluff!!

T'was during the summer, now spring has set in,
And the truth had pierced me like a pin,
You were closer to more than even a kin,
And your silence was the only sin..

And I was sitting on the porch,
My eyes were fully parched,
To say all the things that troubled large,
Was all ready to make the final march..

You came down the path like yet another day,
More handsome than I could every say,
With a smile that made all my visions blur,
And a physique that made me subtly stir..

I stumbled with no words to say,
The look on your eyes took me miles away,
And I was lost in my world of fantasy,
With no tunes to describe my ecstacy!!

I looked down the ground with a hush,
T'was the first time I knew about blush,
T'was the time when cheeks glowed in rush,
And it was for you- my only crush...

You knew I couldn't stay away for long,
You knew I wanted to say it all along,
The feelings could be pouted into a song,
Oh, But I wasn't so strong..

I began my words in a whisper,
Though I wanted to be much more crisper,
All I wanted to do was whimper,
Or maybe I did lisper..

You didn't let me speak a word,
You hugged me tight like a gird,
You kissed me and my visions blurred,
The rest of the story is just unheard...

With more tales yet untold,
And more happiness to unfold,
I walked by your side very bold,
With a luring destiny to behold!

Love Is not a glancing spree,
Love is not about leaving free,
Its about a forever glee,
And it is always about you and me!!
------------



Love,
Messi :)

2 comments:

The Rhyme Scheme reminds me of TR :P
A great poem. Especially these two lines just carried me away :

I looked down the ground with a hush,
T'was the first time I knew about blush,

T'was put up very neat,
That it sounded pretty Cute. ;)

Good Goin :)

:D TR uh.. po da ..lolzz
ya thanks :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Scribblings in the Best Presentable Way!!!!

Thank You :)

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
That it will never come again is what makes life more and more Interesting… It takes real good time to understand me.. And sometimes, Even people who understand me fail to get whatever I mean… For people who don’t know about me, I’m A fun-loving, friendly, Optimistic, Jovial, Out-going girl… Sometimes shy when the whole crowd is new…. But I get along with people very soon….. I have a lot of friends who consider me an important part of their life… I cheer up people very easily when they are sad…. I like Indian culture.. I Like analyzing characters… Emotions and Science are what I consider awesome Books are My best buddies...... i Read a hell lot of them...... Some of my friends think I can be a good listener… I can listen patiently… But even I can talk a lot… Its hard to get under my skin.. I always find out what people are upto very easily... I don intend to But it doesnot get out of my view I’m not very caring, Very friendly and all but I’m very naughty… My mood swings a lot… And finally, what matters is What U Know About Me And Not What U Read Over Here :)

Followers

Search This Blog